LIVWELL DIGITAL COMPANY LIMITED (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.livwell.asia or LivWell App (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, submit your data, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal information such as height, weight, gender and other health related information, hobbies and interests, personal description and photograph and any other information that may be required for generating health data and general use of the LivWell App.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We automatically collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, as following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your mobile device or computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number; and
- From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide personal information including (without limitation) the following: your name, mobile phone number, email address, password, IP address, unique device identifiers and other identification credentials, biographical details, photographs and/or payment information.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share such data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, employers, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- verify your physical movement and location and issue LivWell Coins on the basis of this verified data either through your connected devices or wearables;
- to carry out our obligations to provide you with your health statistics, products and services that you request from us in particular, provide health and fitness recommendations, including but not limited to, training classes, lessons, food and drinks and other health and lifestyle services provided by our partners;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or through our site) with information about goods and services. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to generate LivWell Coins which can be used to redeem products, services and other benefits via our site;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to operate the LivWell Reward Platform;
- to investigate disputes in case of any abnormal data or fraud or dispute in regards to LivWell Coins; and/or
- to the developer requests permission to read and write heath data from the Health App on your personal phone.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy and understand the importance of keeping your personal information private. We would make every effort to protect and regulate the use of such personal information and/or data.
You agree that your personal information and/or data may be disclosed to the following third parties in the normal course of our business:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners and employers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- Government bodies or authorities, under any law or order of the court.
Data collected from Health App on your personal phone including height, weight, gender, heart rate, steps, or calories on your personal phone shall not be shared with the third parties unless you consent so. If you do not want us to use your personal information for advertisement purpose, you may request us to cease our provision by following instruction specified in advertisement item sent to you or on our product/services.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Vietnamese law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site including mobile application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Your personal data will be kept only for as long as is necessary. We take reasonable industry-standard care in keeping all our data secure and in preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it.
We will only read cookies from your cookies file placed there through your web browser's interaction with the LivWell Website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You have the right to delete your account and any personal information we hold on you. You can exercise your right to delete your LivWell account and the personal information attached to it yourself, by triggering an account deletion. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Admin@Livwell.asia.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.